| Lacey and I at my parents for my 25th birthday. |
I decided to start 2012 with a blog. I have had this idea for a while, but it has not panned out. The seed for this idea was actually planted by a very good friend of mine, Bonnie. I have her and her twin sister Lacey to thank for many of my wonderful childhood memories. We were three peas in a pod growing up!
| Bonnie and I at her baby shower last spring. |
| Sarah, me, Andy and Joe, December 2011 |
In a class at some point during my educational career, I had a professor say you should write a little bit each day. By writing a little each week, I hope to share with you a little about our many ‘one more’ moments and perhaps even polish my writing skills! This may be an opportunity to share my voice with the world. Or the 3 people I can send this URL to. And my siblings already know most of my opinions…this may be a very short lived blog!
What a blessing just one more can be. One more Christmas cookie. One more minute cuddled with precious kids. One more visit with good friends. One more loud and boisterous Christmas dinner with family. There is something exciting about one more!
| Our family Christmas picture |
SO allow me to share with you our most exciting ‘one more’! My husband and I are expecting our 4th baby in May of 2012. We have welcomed three children into our family (a boy, a girl and another boy) and are looking forward to meeting this bundle of joy as well. We like the excitement of waiting to find out the baby’s gender, so it will be sometime in late May when we find out if we will have another boy or another girl. My husband is way better at guessing than I am. For the last two, I was wrong and he was right! As for the kids, our oldest would like another boy and our daughter would like another girl. And the youngest doesn’t even know what’s coming!
| Baby #4 |
Love the blog! I'm addicted to them and so excited to see another friend start one!
ReplyDelete-Kelley
www.thestufflifesmadeof.com